Values comrades Cher Compagnions,
We would like shaft-cross you first Bootsbauertreffen im „Europahaus Dümmer“ einladen, am 11.08.2018 zu der Taufe eines Holzbootes welches für den Gebrauch aller C.C.E.G. Gesellen im Europahaus verbleiben soll.
The construction of the 3.40m long boat started on 06.18.2018.
Interested comrades can find out about the
Report dumber telephone 0157 519 01 350 and boat builders meet @ gmail.
Zureise is the 10.08.2018
FFB Marc Schneider and F.V.D. Michael Vogt
The winner of the competition Charly was chosen:
The Charly you gain each at the head office of your associations, or bem Cashier CCEG.
it is enough mail to: Kassierer@cceg.eu where your angebt a receiver's address.
The CCEG hereby declare a Charly competition.
There was a Charlottenburger the CCEG in the past has often.
The conceptual approach of the organizers:
• Youth free
• reference to recognizable CCEG
• 90cm x 90cm
• Is coordinated by the Executive Board
• Graphic representation, Scene Description max. one A4 page
• Languages: French, German or Danish
• With Project Name & Date anonymously be sent to:
Came. Ludwig Hense,
• The closing date is March 15, 2018
• On March 24, 2018 all entries will be displayed at the end CCEG board meeting in Aachen and evaluated by the jury
• The jury is made by all present CCEG Journeyman
• As a mediator and award instance the CCEG acts Bureau
• The result will be published on the CCEG page
So let's dance the journeyman art supplies!
EFV. Jürgen Häcker